Saturday, March 27, 2010


Good Saturday morning to ya! I was going to post this card yesterday, but just ran out of steam or was it I really never got any steam going. I did my last Stampin’Up! workshop for the month on Thursday night and decided that Friday was my day off. Worked great until hubby was in the area working at a farm and decided he’d come and eat his lunch at home. I wasn’t even dressed. I always feel so guilty when I take time to just be lazy. Why is that? Ok that is another subject we just don’t have time for. On to the stamping.


This card is going to one of my BFF’s who doesn’t live close by and who I miss very much. Our birthdays are one week apart, we got married the same year, but one month apart and this was all before we ever knew each other. We tend to look at life pretty much the same way most days and are usually going through similar things at the same time, but when it comes to other things like cooking and being crafty? Not so much! The food will come from the deli and anything crafty will be made by someone else and purchased. As you can see from the pic we look quite the opposite as well. She’s tall and thin and of course well let's just say, I’m NOT!! But we’ve had a connection since our girls were in pre-school and the years and miles haven’t taken that away. She’s my “person.” You know the one that would help you bury the body. LOL Have a great day Leigh! Love you!

Blessing,
Renee

1 comment:

ruth said...

Really hoping I'm not THE BODY. ;)

Beautiful cards!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails