Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Yes, another Big Shot Project

I know you're probably asking doesn't Renee make cards anymore?  Of course I do, but I've been having so much fun trying all kinds of mediums in the Big Shot that it gets hard to stop.  I used the Flower Folds die and roof flashing (really thin kind that comes in a roll) and cut these flower shapes out.  Now you're saying, "big deal, what is it?"  Well I'm gonna show you.  Scroll down....................








Keep going............















Ta da!

It's a candle holder. Wouldn't this make a nice little inexpensive thinking of you gift or how about table decorations?  I used the Petals a Plenty embossing folder on the middle layer, but you could leave it plain or how about putting some Stampin'Up! Rub-ons on it.  I can't take credit for this idea since I've seen other demos make these, but I can take credit for making this one.  LOL

Now take a close look at the pictures and you will see that I didn't crop something out of it.  What is it?  Come back tomorrow and I'll show you what it is and no it's not made with the Big Shot. *grin*

Have a great day!
Renee

4 comments:

Kim said...

Nice and flashy!!!!

Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Carin said...

Very cool, Na, but I do like shiny things you know.

WandaG_CT said...

It's an egg with paper clip legs! Love the flower, what a great idea.

Renee said...

I love this! How did you get the edges smooth? I would look to do these for gifts but I'm worried about the edges. Tell me about your edges :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails