Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Another Sympathy Card

I had another pet sympathy card to send this past week.  As I've said it's always hard to loose a pet and when you have to make that decision to put one down, it's even harder.  When I got the 2 pet sets this past SAB I had intended to use them for scrapbooking, but they have come in handy for sympathy cards.  I know some of you may think it's a little weird to send such a card, but that's ok.  Those of us who don't will just feel sorry for you.  LOL!

So here's the card.  It's a 4 x 4.

Stamp Set: C is for Cat, Priceless (swirls on fish bowl)
Cardstock: Tangerine Tango, Very Vanilla and Baja Breeze (so glad they brough that color back!)
Ink: Soft Suede, Baja Breeze
Accessories: Early Espresso 1/8" taffata ribbon, 1 3/4" circle punch, self adhesive pearl

Blessings
Renee

1 comment:

lynns said...

I think it's perfectly reasonable to send sympathy cards for a pet. Our family has always done that.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails