Thursday, July 29, 2010

Good Thursday Morning

Yes, it's Thursday and almost the weekend.  What do you have planned?  We don't have anything planned other than I think I would just like to enjoy our pool a little.  It's actually been almost too hot to do that, if that's possible.  The humidity has been so bad one can hardly breath outside, but the weekend is suppose to be better.  Where we live there have been so many butterflies this summer.  I've never seen so many flying around all the time.  Actually at my mom and dad's they will dive bomb ya.  Just tons of them everywhere so I thought I'd make this card.  See you knew I'd get around to the stamping part.

I cased this card from HERE.  Darlene did an awesome job and even a video on this card.  It totally inspired me today and I ended up making ended up making several other cards today as well that I will share in the next few days.  Thanks Darlene.  It had been awhile since I had used my embossing powders and heaven knows I have a few.  *wink*  You can see all the details on Darlene's blog and video.  I made a few changes, but nothing real big.

Thanks for stopping and have a Blessed day!
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails