Friday, July 23, 2010

Cherry Cobbler Please?

Don't you just love the new Cherry Cobbler color?  This color is now part of Stampin'Up!'s core colors and from the Regals group.  If you know anything about me you know that any color of red is my fav.  I found this idea HERE.  I used Certainly Celery for the leaves and made mine a little different from hers as well as using the Love Letters DSP, but the inspiration was completely from Patti Lee's.  Thanks Patti for the great idea.

Now do you want to see how you open the card?  Yes, I know you do so scroll down a bit........











Ta-da!  Now how neat is that?  The flowers are from the Big Shot die Blossom Party and the leaves were punched using the large oval punch and folding the cardstock.  I know, I know, you're not suppose to punch through more than one layer, but you really are only punching a portion and not completely.  If that makes sense?  The embossed background was made with the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder.  This folder is so elegant.  I just love it!

I hope you enjoyed this extra special card and as always if you have any questions please let me know.  All items used are SU! of course.

Blessings,
Renee

6 comments:

Shar said...

That is beautiful, Renee! Nice job!

Anonymous said...

Very nice card. I do love the new color. So many colors, so little time.
Bernie

Patti Lee said...

Wow, Renee

Beautiful job on the flowers used for the card. Thanks for sharing. I always love to see other versions of what I have made.

my best,
Patti

Carin said...

Just gorgeous Na!

Barbara said...

Renee, this is so BEAUTIFUL! You are an amazing artist! LOVE you work, your blog, and your spirit. Thank you for sharing you gift with all of us. : )

Anonymous said...

This card is beautiful! Very nice job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails