Monday, August 2, 2010

Butterflies Abound

If you've noticed anything about the New Idea Book and Catalog, you've noticed that butterflies are plentiful.  This for me is a good thing.  I love butterflies unlike my DD Lindsay who seems to be afraid of butterflies, but I'm sure she's not afraid of paper ones. *wink*   When I saw this set it went on my list instantly.  I love the designs of the butterflies (houndstooth on this one) and I also love the saying that is included in this set.  To be honest, when I read the saying I think of the Dolly Parton song.....Love is like a butterfly. *Ü*  I think that a butterfly is one of God's most beautiful creatures.  They make me smile when I see a butterfly.  Maybe that is why God created them...to bring smiles to our faces!

Here is what was used:
Stamp Set:  Butterfly Prints (#121049 Wood mount $16.95 or #120738 Clear mount $12.95)
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, Blushing Bride, Early Espresso, Whisper White
Accessories: Pinking Hearts Border Punch, Butterfly Punch, Extra Large Oval, Scallop Oval, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Mat Pack, Paper-Piercing Tool, Adhesive back half pearls, dimensionals, Big Shot and Square Lattice Embossing Folder

Hope you enjoyed my project for today.  Special thanks to those who leave comments on my blog.  They really do mean so much to me.  Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,
Renee
                               

2 comments:

ruth said...

I don't often leave messages (I read your blog in my blog reader), but I always love your work!!!

I so need to order that lattice folder at Carin's show. :)

Carin said...

That card is great! And you know me... butterflies are my fav! That set is on my list.
love ya, your sissy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails