Thursday, August 26, 2010

Finally!!!

Yes, today I finally got time to dig into my new goodies from the soon to be released Holiday Mini Catalog.  How soon you ask?  September 1, 2010.  If you haven't received your copy and would like one please feel free to contact me.  ibecakes@airadv.net

The stamp set I used is Bells & Boughs.  It will sell for $19.95 in wood mount or $14.95 in clear.  It's a 4 piece set.  The punch I used is new as well.  It's called Decorative Label and there is actually a stamp set that this cooridnates with as well.  What's that behind the words?  It's the new Waffle Paper.  A great new medium to punch, cut, die cut, layer.  Lots of options with this and you can order a 2 roll package of Metallic Silver & Gold for $9.95 or Early Espresso & Basic Black.  5 yards on each roll.  I cant' wait to play with this some more.  The Cherry Cobbler ribbon is actually called 1/2" seam binding and will sell for $6.95 for a 10 yd. roll. 

This Holiday Mini has this and so much more to share with you.  Look for more in the coming days and weeks ahead.
Oh and one last thing the background on this card was made by using the brayer and inking up the Textured Plate in Texture Plates kit #4 with Crumb Cake ink and then running it through the Big Shot.  Crumb Cake cardstock was used as well.  And the pearls are a strip from the Adhesive Backed Pearls.  I just cut the strip in half an added it for a finishing touch.

Here it is up close.  Sorry it's not the best picture.  I was trying to show you the Smooch that I added onto the flowers.  It's very sparkly

Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails