Tuesday, August 31, 2010

August Make & Takes

Here are a couple of the make and takes I did at my August workshops.  I chose the colors using our awesome new Color Coach from Stampin'Up!  This is a very valuable tool and is great for those who are color challenged and even for those who aren't.    I have to admit before the color renovation I was probably in a rut using the same colors together over and over, but now with all the new great colors and the Color Coach, it's made everything new again.
Colors used: Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, Poppy Parade and Tangerine Tango



Colors used here: Baja Breeze, Whisper White and Cajun Craze
Stamp Set: Just Believe (116948) Wood Mount or (120453) Clear  page 109

Stop back tomorrow for a beautiful card I made using the brand new set Day of Gratitude.  You are going to love this set.  This set can be purchased starting tomorrow September 1 as can many other new stamp sets and accessories from the new Holiday Mini Catalog.

Blessings,
Renee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Renee, I love your Believe card! It's so simple, yet so elegant. Thank you for sharing with us!

Bethany

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails