Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A Day of Gratitude

Do you like this card?  If you do, you'd like it even better in person.  This photo does not do the colors justice.  I used Very Vanilla, Tangerine Tango, Cherry Cobbler and Always Artichoke.  I stamped the background of the card using Tangerine Tango ink on the Tangerine Tango cardstock for a tone on tone effect.  I colored in the stamp using the same colors of markers as the cardstock and then stamped the image on the Very Vanilla.  This card just says FALL to me.  We've had a hot, hot summer here in Michigan which is a good thing, but I think I'm almost ready for Fall.  I love to decorate for Fall and I love the warm days and cool nights.  My fav time of year.  And speaking of favorite things.  The New Holiday Mini Catalog went live today and it has to be one of my all time fav minis.  There is so much to share so look for many new ideas coming to my blog in the next few months.  You can view the new mini catalog by visiting my Stampin'Up! website and clicking on the SHOP NOW button on the top.

Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,
Renee

3 comments:

Carmen said...

Lovely card ... love how you used it for a bday card!!

Holly / InkPaperStamps said...

Very pretty--I'm so thrilled we'll be getting this set at the Ft. Worth Regional. Thanks for the inspiration!

Barbara said...

Renee, I absolutely love this stamp set, and your card here is an excellent example of just how versatile it can be. Thank you for sharing all of your projects. They are all quite lovely.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails