Friday, September 10, 2010

Another Day of Gratitude

Happy Friday morning! Well we made it and it’s almost the weekend. I have a cake to get made today before my weekend can officially start, but I’m hoping for some down time this weekend. I’ve been pretty busy this week with canning and also some house cleaning. UGH! The good thing is that I got all my fall decorations put up. My house looks like fall done fell in my house. *grin*  I know I probably decorate way more than most do for fall, but I love this time of year. Maybe I’ll get time to take some pics and share with you in the next couple of days.


Now on to why you are here. This card actually came out of me just messing around. My Watercolor Crayons were in front of me and I thought I hadn’t used them on my stamps lately, so I colored this leaf, went over it with the Aqua Painter and stamped it on a scrap that was in front of me. Well one leaf led to another and well this card was born. I then took my Basic Black Stampin'Write Marker and outlined the leaves

Have a great Friday!
Blessings,
Renee

4 comments:

lynns said...

Can you share the colors of green you used? Love the card!

Carin said...

very cool, Na!

Renee said...

I've been MIA for sometime so wanted to stop in and say hi as well and see your creations....still love your blog and all your works!

StampinWithTara said...

I LOVE this card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails