Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A Fall Goodie Basket


Good afternoon!  I've tried all morning to get this posted, but well, I've had lots of road blocks this morning, or is it devine appointments?  Any hoo.  I wanted to share this idea that I've been trying to get together for several days.  Our own Shelli Gardner made something similar to this, but hers were Halloween and I don't have any Halloween sets so I decided to use my current fav set Day of Gratitude.  Are you getting tired of this set yet?  I hope not.  I promise I'll show you something different tomorrow.  I covered a TP tube with the Autumn Spice paper, added some of the Waffle paper along the top (really helps keep the candy from falling out), made a handle using the new Ribbon Punch, added some brads and a XL Scallop circle on the bottom using Mono Multi.  Wouldn't these make great little treats at the Thanksgiving table or do them like Shelli did and give them to your special little goblins for Halloween.

Blessings,
Renee

1 comment:

Shar said...

That is really nice!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails