Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Eat Something Cute

The last few days have had me down for the count.  I've come down with a bad cold I guess, but it has really kicked me in the butt, even to the point of not feeling like stamping, but since I hate to let my loyal blog readers down, I came to my stamp room and came up with a little something in hopes it would make me feel better. 

I found these cute little owl bakers here and thought I'd give one a try.  I also had wanted to use the cute hostess set Birthday Bakery since it hadn't seen any ink yet and I think the saying in this set is adorable, so I put the two together and this is what I came up with.  Want this adorable level one hostess set?  For just a $150 in sales it can be yours.  Even if you don't host a party, but place a $150 order this set can be yours.  Contact me find out more.

Well that's it for now.  I think I need to go rest.  My ears are so plugged I feel like I've been traveling in the mountains and if you know anything about Michigan..........well lets just say that really isn't possible. *grin*

Have a great evening!
Renee

1 comment:

Renee said...

Cute cute cute! I love the owl and the eyes and alllll the cupcakes!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails