Monday, September 27, 2010

A Concert and some Pumpkins for Sale

Sorry about not posting for a few days so I'll catch you up.  On Thursday night Frank and I were fortunate enough to attend a Collin Ray concert.  I have always loved his music and have seen him one other time in concert and was really excited when I heard that he would be in Saginaw.  He is an awesome performer and seems like such a nice guy.  Just thought I'd share a couple of pics.  The Temple Theater in Saginaw is beautiful.

Yikes someone should have spell checked his name!  LOL!!
 This is the ceiling of the theater.  Isn't it just beautiful?
This is the inside walls.  I just love old restored theaters.
Here he is singing one of many of his hits.  We were in the 7th row.  Good seats!  He had 15 number one hits in the 90's.  If you are saying, "who is he?" Well you've probably heard many of his songs and just don't know it.  He's aged a little since the last time I saw him, but haven't we all.  *wink*

Now for a little creativity.  I received this adorable little sign from my secret sister at church so I had to make some pumpkins to sit next to it.  Made them using SU punches of course.




Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails