Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Spooky!

I tried to get this posted yesterday, but for some reason was having some technical difficulties.  Then ended up taking Brooke to redi-care since she hasn't felt good for the last few days.  They did some cultures and blood work and she's borderline with mono and we don't know about strep yet, but they didn't think so.  Just a lot of waiting yesterday and by the time I got home I was just plain pooped.

Anyway here is what I wanted to share with you.

Not my own original idea.  It came from Patti Lee.  I've been casing from her quite often lately.  She really has a great style.  Thanks Patti, again!  These were made using the petal card punch and turning them into little box/bags.  I put some of those flat marbles in them to weigh them down since I knew chocolate wouldn't last long in them.  LOL!  I used the Naturally Serif Sizzlet strip die for the letters.  Have I mentioned lately how much I love my Big Shot?  *grin*

Well thanks for stopping by. 
Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails