Thursday, September 2, 2010

Vintage Frosty

I just loved how this card turned out even though it wasn't the way I had pictured it, but sometimes things change when you actually start to create.  This cute vintage Frosty is from the new sent in the Holiday Mini catalog and it's called Jolly Old Saint Nick (there are 2 Santas in this set, hence the name).  The embossing folder used is the new Northern Flurry.  I love embossing folders and am having a hard time creating a card without using one. *wink*  I colored in Frosty by using a blender pen and the Craft White Ink Pad.  Swirled some Frost White Shimmer Paint over the embossed snowflakes and added some bling with the Self-adhesive Rhinestones and then stamped the saying and punched it out with the ovals and I was done.  Very easy.  Hope you enjoyed it.  Thanks for stopping by.

Blessings,
Renee



3 comments:

Pam B. said...

This card is adorable Renee! you know me and snowman I just cant get enough of them I love em ! LOVE LOVE LOVE the embossing folder gotta get me one .

Anonymous said...

Too cute - thanks for sharing!

Lynn said...

Just ADORABLE!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails