Saturday, December 29, 2012

Brrrr Baby It's Cold Out!!!

It's a cold day here in the Thumb of Michigan as I write this post and doesn't seem like a warm up anytime soon.  I needed to make some thank you cards so I thought I'd use the Wonderful Winterland stamp set that is soon to not be available after Jan 2.  If you want this adorable winter set you better hurry to get your order in.

Here's what was used:
Stamp Set: Wonderful Winterland, Fabulous Phrases
Paper: Wild Wasabi, Whisper White
Ink: Black Stazon, Stampin'Write Markers--Pool Party, Wild Wasabi, Crumb Cake, Bashful Blue, Pink Pirouette, Blush Blossom
Other: Perfect Polka Dots and Chevron Embossing Folders, Delicate Doilies Lg Sizzlet, Wild Wasabi Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Glue Dots, Dazzling Details

Here you can see that I added Dazzling Details to the brim of the hat and also the pom pom on top.  I will be sad when this set is no longer available for purchase, but I will still keep it in my collection for my own personal use.

Hope you enjoyed my project and thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,
Renee

1 comment:

Kathy said...

It's cold here in the middle of the mitten today too! Cuddling up to a few cards is a good idea. I enjoy your posts. Keep 'em coming!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails