Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Countdown Begins

Well it's Tuesday and you all know what that means....one week from today it will arrive whether we are ready or not.  I've been so busy this past weekend with cookies.  Here are a few to sample.......


So how did they taste? LOL! Well let me tell you they are yummy.  How do I know?  Well silly, I have to sample before I would let anyone else eat them don't I?

Now for a card share.
This card comes from my Secret Santa.  Who is my Secret Santa?  Well I don't know, that's why it's a secret. *Ü*  I joined a Secret Santa demonstrator group this year and it's been really fun to do this.  Each week for 3 weeks we are sending cards and then the last week we will send a handmade gift.  I've been having so much fun making my cards and will share after our reveal what I've made.  It's been hard keeping it a secret and not sharing what I've made.  This card is so sparkly.  I just love all the details using the great old standby Lovely As a Tree.  If you don't own that set, you really need to get it.  I own it in wood, but now you can get it in wood or clear.  If you'd like to order you can do so by visiting my website www.reneeond.stampinup.net and place your order by clicking on the SHOP NOW button.  Oh and don't forget to check out the clearance rack.  Lots of goodies there too!
 
Well it's back to the cookie mines.  I'm making my cut out cookies today and have half of them baked.  I have a few orders for them so I need to get those done quick like.  I'll share pics of those as well when they have all their pretty frosting on them.
 
Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails