Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmases Past

As I write this tonight,  I just finished watching the CBS National News and the piece they did about Jayden Lamb, the little boy from Midland, Michigan who passed away recently from cancer at 9 years old.  Jayden touched so many lives and is still touching lives with the "pay it forward" attitude his parents started by paying for someones bill behind them in a drive-thru shortly after Jayden got his angel wings.  Our local news has had much about this story and has followed Jayden and his family through his journey  I've been so touched by this story and have even had the chance to pay it forward myself by trying to be a blessing to a family in need.  I know friends and family as well who have done this recently.  I challenge you my blog readers to do the same.  Give it a try.  Even something small in the name of paying it forward.  I guarantee you will be blessed.

Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.  Matthew 25:40

So many people are hurting.  If you have the ability to make someones day a little bit brighter, a little bit happier or put a smile on their face I encourage you to do so.

Now onto some things I've made from Christmases past and that I have displayed in my house this Christmas.  I hope you enjoy them and maybe you'll even remember some of these.  Most things are made from now retired things.




 
Blessings,

Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails