Wednesday, May 8, 2013

How's Everything?

How's everything on this hump day?  Things aren't too bad here other than I just woke up from an extremely bad headache.  It hurt to even keep my eyes open so I gave in and laid down for awhile.  I feel better now, but I hope I'm not awake half the night.  Frank is out on a service call.  For those who don't know he works for John Deere so this time of year you just never know when he'll be around so I decided to head to my stamp room.

I remembered that I hadn't posted today so I thought I'd get a post in before Survivor time.  These first two cards are ones that were inspired by fellow demonstrator Justin Krieger.  I'm sorry I couldn't find the exact post where this was, but thought you might like to peek around his blog.  Justin does some nice work.


 
 

 
I used the Chevron Embossing folder and embossed in 3 colors.... Island Indigo, Summer Starfruit and Pool Party.  I then cut them out and matched them up.  Easy Peasy!  The base of the card is Calypso Coral.  I really like this color combination.  The Happy Birthday words are from the soon to be retiring set Curly Cute.  If you don't have this set, I'm telling you that you really need it.  It's a great word set.  The other words include...Congratulations, Thank You, Season's Greetings and Thinking of You.  I know this one will remain in my collection.
 
And since you all are being good right now I'll show you another card.  *Ü*
 
 
 This one I made real quick like using the same stamp set and some of the Epic Day This and That Washi Tape. (131269 $4.95)  This tape will be in the upcoming catalog, but you can actually purchase it now as well.  The colors here are Calypso Coral and the new Smoky Slate that will be in the new catalog.  I thought this was a nice masculine birthday card.

Well ok, it's another 10 minutes until Survivor so I better get my jammies on.  Frank's not home, but I'll watch it anyway and then watch it with him again whenever he gets the chance.  Have a good evening.

Blessings,
Renee

1 comment:

Diane said...

Very fun Chevron Embossing folder card design.

Regards diane

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails