Tuesday, May 28, 2013

I won! I won!

I won a prize from my Stampin'Up! upline Linda Gutierrez.  Linda lives in California and is my second level upline.  She is such a sweet lady and had a contest in our group on our groups Facebook page and I won!  I won by default because no one else participated, but I say a win is a win and especially when you win a Stampin'Up! stamp set and a Big Shot embossing folder.  Here is a card made with this set and embossing folder.

Here are the other goodies she sent as well.

 
Isn't this just the neatest card?  I love how she made a shaker frame and yes SU carries the Shaker Frames in the catalog.  You get 36 frames, 6 of each size for $4.95 and we carry the window sheets as well.  Guess what will be going on my next order.  So cute and you can fill them with glitter, beads, confetti, whatever you like.  How fun! 

Here is a little post it note holder she sent as well.  Way too cute!  What a handy little thing to carry in your purse.  Thanks so much Linda for everything.

Thanks too to all of you for stopping by.
Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails