Monday, May 6, 2013

Washi Tape Sneak Peek

I made this card the other day and I've decided I just couldn't wait to share it with you.  This card is so bright and Springy in person, you just would not believe it.  I used some of the new Washi Tape that will be available in the new catalog on May 31st.  This was my first attempt at the herringbone technique and I have to admit it was rather fun.  The flower is from the set Mixed Bunch and punched out using the matching punch.  The leaves are from the Little Leaves Sizzlit.  The words are from the new set that was available in April and will appear in the new catalog as well.  The set is called A Round Array and I used the 7/8" punch to punch it out and layered it on the 1" Circle Punch.

Well that is all for today.  I've been busy doing bookwork and paying bills today so not any time for stamping, but now that my work is done you can guess what is on the agenda for tomorrow.  Take care and thanks for stopping by.

Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails