Saturday, June 7, 2014

Graduation Gift

Hey there!  I hope you are enjoying your Saturday.  It is beautiful weather here today.  We are headed to a graduation party here shortly, but I wanted to get a post in for today.  This is a little frame that I whipped up for a grad gift.

I used some of my new goodies to make this.  The new stamp Blended Bloom and then I used the new Blendabilitie markers.  These markers will be available soon.  Hopefully by mid-summer.  This was a first attempt, but I don't think I did too bad.  These are an alcohol based marker.  You can even color the rhinestones and it remain permanent.  How cool is that?  Rhinestones, pearls and even the crystal buttons can be colored.

Here is the card that I'm putting some cash in to go with the gift.  The words are from a retired set, but it's a set I will keep because I think it is perfect for graduation cards.  I used Island Indigo and Coastal Cabana.  I used the same stamp to make the background on the card as well.

Well it's almost time to leave so I better get scooting along.
Blessings
Renee

1 comment:

Pam B said...

Great job !!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails