Saturday, June 21, 2014

Summer Time Projects

I've been having fun getting things prepared for my new catalog open house this next week, but I had to take some time for My Paper Pumpkin June kit.  This kit has to be the best one yet.  I love red, white and blue so I'm sure that has something to do with it, but this kit is just packed with awesomeness.  This is the kit here:


 
I created this wreath with it.  I used the pinwheels from the kit and attached them to a Styrofoam wreath.  It still needed something else so I took basket filler shreds and straight pinned pieces of the shred onto the wreath.  There was no rhyme nor reason as to how many I did or the color.  I just pushed a pin into approximate center of the piece of shred.  I didn't really count how many on each pin.  I did them very random like and then pushed the pins into the wreath and keep doing it until I was satisfied with the look.  I know you are thinking it took a long time, but actually it only took about an episode and a half of The Young & the Restless I had DVRd.  LOL!!!  I find stuff like that very relaxing.

I apologize for the lighting not being very good.  I was so excited to take a pic and post on my Facebook page last night and night time pics don't always turn out the best, especially with my IPhone.
 
Then this morning I had to make the other project I had floating around in my head.  I went to our local HarJo's Ben Franklin and got a little plastic sand pail and I had some floral foam on hand and went to work.
 
I used my Star Framelits from the new catalog and added some layered stars to it using cardstock (not included in kit) and then added some rhinestones for some bling.  I hot glued SU's  Burlap Ribbon to the pail and then made a fake bow for the front.  I thought the Burlap Ribbon gave it that "sandy" feel.  In the end I decided to tie the little shovel on the pail using some retired stitched red grosgrain ribbon.  I think both of these projects turned out adorable.  See what you are missing out on by not subscribing to My Paper Pumpkin?  Each month is a different kit and you don't know what you are getting.  For me the surprise element is the fun thing with getting these kits and you know what?  If you really aren't happy with a kit (not sure why you wouldn't be because they are awesome) you can contact Stampin'Up! and they will be glad to work with you.  You can subscribe to MPP and cancel at any time.  You can put your subscription on hold for a month or two, but you need to go into your account and do it by the 10th of each month and you can start backup when you want.  You can actually now subscribe for mulit months by buying a  pre-paid subscription plan as well.
 
Item                           My Paper Pumpkin Paid Subscription          Price
137858                                           1 month                                    $19.95
137859                                           3 month                                    $59.85
137860                                           6 month                                    $113.70---save $1 per month
137861                                          12 month                                   $215.40---save $2 per month
 
You can sign up by using my special link here:  Renee's MPP Special Link 
Right now I'm in a challenge to sign up three pre-paid My Paper Pumpkin subscriptions of 3, 6 or 12 months by June 30.  I would really like to meet this challenge and would love to have you sign up, but most importantly I would love for you to have the fun I have every month when MPP box arrives.  Oh and one more thing, you will get a clear stamping block with your first kit so you will have it to use with every kit.  All kits are complete except for scissors and adhesive, although special adhesives like glue dots are included.  OK, I said one more thing.  I really meant 2.  ;)  The price includes shipping.  How cool is that?  So what are you waiting for?  You have nothing to lose and some great projects to make or some cool kits to give as gifts.  For more information please contact me.  I promise you will love My Paper Pumpkin!
 
Blessings,
Renee
 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails