She bought some cookie sheets at the Dollar General and spray painted them white. We then used some retired DSP to cover them. We used Sticky Strip to attach the papers. The colors are Pacific Point and Melon Mango. The pins and the magnets were stamped with Stazon and the magnets and push pins were attached with Crystal Effects. We then cover a tomatoe paste can (yes she went and bought a can yesterday specifically for this) and I was able to use the paste for last nights supper of sloppy joes. *Ü* We ended up covering the can inside and out with more DSP. We attached heavy duty magnets using Crystal Effects to the back of the can so it can be moved around as needed. The note pad is refillable as the Pacific Point background piece was attached like a pocket. We were both happy with how these turned out. Now that we've done this I think my kitchen may need a magnet board instead of sticking everything to the fridge.
I had three people respond to what stamp set I used on that card last week and all three were right so I will be sending all three a card in the mail.
I thought I'd take the time to share a few of the cakes that I've made in the last while. So here goes.
Well that's it for today. Have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by!