Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Day 9 of Thankfulness

Day 9 of Thanksgiving......I am thankful for my girls. They bring me joy and happiness every day. I am so proud of the amazing girls they are and I'm thankful for those of you who tell me what amazing girls I have. I give all the glory for who they are to God. I am a very blessed mommy. Thanks girls for being the loves of my life and being the great young women you are. I love you forever and always, bushels and pecks and more than you can know.
Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord: and the fruit of the womb is his reward. Psalms 127:3

Most amazing girls ever!!!  I love this pic of them.  It was taken on the day of my sister's wedding just before they got dressed to be in the wedding.  Warms my heart. Love those smiles.

Now for today's project.  It's a cute little Christmas gingerbread house.

It's almost as cute at my girls....almost *wink*  Thanks for stopping by and remember that the OSAT blog hop is tomorrow.  I promise I'll get back to more projects.  My seasonal job is coming to a close tonight....ahhhhh and then I can breathe a little and share more with you.  Thanks to those for sticking with me.  It truly means a lot.

Blessings,
Renee


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails