Thursday, November 17, 2016

Reindeer Candle

Hi there!  I've got a cute reindeer candle project for you today.  It was super simple to put together.

I purchased the candle at the Dollar General and covered it with some of the This Christmas Specialty DSP from the main SU! catalog.  The little reindeer was made using Foxy Friends stamp set and matching punch.  I tied a little Cherry Cobbler ribbon on the top.

Hope you enjoyed this quick cute project.  I haven't posted my days of Thanksgiving on here since I got a little behind.  If you would like to view them you are friends with me on Facebook, you can see them there.  Seems like time just runs short these days and I know you are interested in stamping projects.

Blessings,
Renee

  Product List

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails