Saturday, April 10, 2010

10 Year Milestone

Well I did it!  I officially made it to my 10 year milestone anniversary with Stampin'Up!.  The last 10 years have brought many changes to me personally, but I can honestly say that Stampin'Up! has changed my life in many ways as well.  I have met so many people and made so many friends because of Stampin'Up!  You, my customers not only became customers, but many of you I am happy to call my dear freinds.  I thank you for not only your buiness, but for your friendship.  My upline Amy who I signed up under 10 years ago has become one of my dearest and closest friends.  I am truly thankful for her and although she feels many times like she hasn't been a good upline as far as the business portion, I always reassure her that the friendship we've made I will always treasure and her support to me means so much.  Stampin'Up! may come and go, but our friendship will remain. I've also added some of the sweetest downline ladies to my list of friends as well.  The demo friends I've made in the last 10 years just blows my mind.  Last year when we suffered a house fire, demos from all over the country came to my aid with prayers, support, supplies and words of comfort.  I was truly blown away each day as I received packages with supplies from so many demos I didn't even know.  Also the support I receive through various demo only web boards I'm on is amazing.  Have a bad demo day or even a personal issue and there is always a demo just an email or post away.  And last, but not least is the support I've received from my family with my Stampin'Up! business.  They are always there to listen regardless if they are interested or not and have a good way of faking if they aren't.  LOL  My husband is my main cheerleader and supporting demonstrator.  He loves attending convention with me and just recently asked if I thought we could afford to go this year.  I think he loves it as much as I do.  Not that he's "into" stamping, but he knows the joy it brings me.  He's the best guy in the world and I wouldn't trade him for a 1000 card swaps.  LOL  So thanks to you all for the last 10 years and I look forward to the next 10 with you.

The Cutest Trash Bag you ever saw!

Is this not a stylin' trash bag?  I used the square scallop die to cut my fabric and then just sewed it together.  Easy peasy.  The little loop hooks just inside the glove compartment in my van.  So handy and it's even washable.

Well that's it for today.  We are off later this evening to celebrate our daughter Brooke's 19th birthday at Olive Garden.  Should be a good time with family and friends.

Blessings
Renee

1 comment:

Kim said...

Congrats on the milestone!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails