Monday, April 26, 2010

3D Rose

This 3D rose was so fun to make and I can't wait to make more.  I found the tutorial HERE.

I used the Very Vintage jumbo Stampin' Around Wheel for the background on the Old Olive and also on the Cameo Coral Scallop Circle Big Shot Die.  The white circle was cut using the Circle Sissors cutter and splatters were made using the Air Art Gun.  What mom wouldn't like this for Mother's Day?  To top it off I used the Organza White ribbon.  This ribbon is fantabulous!!  All products SU of course!

Blessings,
Renee

1 comment:

kay said...

Lovely card, Renee! Thank you so much for linking it to my blog. Really appreciate it! It's so nice to have found your blog too! You have inspiring items, too.I shall be seeing you again. Have a wonderful day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails