Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A Scrapbooking Good Time

Last Saturday I had a great day scrapbooking with some friends and I want to share with you over the next couple of days the pages I worked on.  This is a 6 x 6 senior picture album of Lindsay.  I was very excited how these pages turned.  Everything is Stampin'Up! except for a few word stickers that I won at the crop and the green polka dot ribbon, which was a gift.  Hope you enjoy these.


I want to invite you, if you live in the area to a Stampin'Up! workshop that is being hosted by Pam Bucholtz of Bad Axe at our church, First Baptist Church of Bad Axe.  It is at 6:30 pm on Thursday, April 22.  If you'd like to attend you can RSVP to me at ibecakes@airadv.net or leave a post here.  Pam would love to have you and so would I.  Remember there are never any strangers when it comes to stamping.  It's sure to be a great time.

Blessings,
Renee

1 comment:

Shar said...

Love your scrapbook pages!
I can be at the party for about 45 mins. See you then.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails