Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Bluebird of Friendship

I love using punches and this little bird was so easy to make and I perched him on top of the branch from the 2 step bird punch, even punching it twice in old olive and chocolate chip.  The borders are punched with the scallop heart punch.  Both punches are from the Occasions Mini catalog.  The pink is Pixie Pink and unfortunately this color will be retiring in June so you should really stock up.  You can place your order through my SU website or give me a call and I can place your order for you.  The blue is Ballet Blue, which also is retiring.  If you have any more questions please feel free to contact me.

Blessings,
Renee

2 comments:

Unknown said...

eeek! Love the bluebird! May have to case this one :)

Kim said...

I have got to try this!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails