Thursday, April 8, 2010

Trendy Trees

Did you know that Trendy Trees 113258 is on sale right now for $14.36?  (reg. $17.95)  Well you know now!


There is also a matching Stampin' Around Wheel Funky Forest to match  114695 ($6.50)



Here I've used the stamp set to create this thinking of you card.  The colors are Bermuda Bay and Apricot Appeal.  Both these colors will retire come June 30 so  you won't want to miss out on them.  The green tree trunks and the ribbon are Certainly Celery, one of my very favs and in fact is the same color as my dining room. *wink*  I used the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder (117335 $7.95) as the background.   The scallop circle was cut with the Big Shot Scallop circle die (113468 $19.95) and the Whisper White circle was cut using my Circle Scissor Plus (112530 $29.95)  Call me to place your order for any of these items or visit my Stampin'Up! website and click on the SHOP NOW button to order any time

Blessings
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails