Saturday, April 24, 2010

Hostess Gift

This was a hostess gift the other night at my workshop.  It turned out so pretty, I almost hated to give it away, but it was to my dear friend Pam so I know it was going to a good home. *grin*  The flower is actually very easy to make once you see how it goes together.  I will see if I can find the tutorial I used to make it and if not maybe I can try and make one myself to share.  I  put some little 3 x 3 cards and envies in it for her as well.
I added some little assorted white beads in the center as you can see in the above photo.

Well I'm off this morning to vendor a scrapbook day event in Port Hope.  They hold this day in memory of a young mother who was killed a few years ago in a car accident (she was actually one of my customers) and the proceeds go to the St. John's Christian school.  It's very early as I type this, (didn't quite get it done yesterday), and I have to leave here early so I best get packing so Frank can carry the stuff out of my basement office.  I'm so not an early morning person.  Have a great day and I'll be back tomorrow.

Blessings,
Renee

4 comments:

Shar said...

Pam's a lucky girl! The flower is beautiful and to the box is too.

Kim said...

Lovely flower! Can't wait to see how you made it.

Sorry I missed you in Port Hope, darn work keeps gettig in the way.

Anonymous said...

Flower is very pretty. Reminds me of a gardenia. Looking forward to your tutorial.

Bernie

joni said...

Can't wait to try this one out!!! It was very impressive!!! Had fun Friday :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails