Friday, April 2, 2010

Day 2

Well I’m a little late in posting today, but better late than never. I really want to make it a goal to post something every day this month since it is my Stampin’Up! anniversary month. I became a demonstrator 10 years ago April 18 and little did I know how much it would change my life. I’ve made more friends than I can count, have gotten to travel to states I’ve never been to before, have learned the many roads of Huron County and many other counties as well and I even took my first airplane ride all because of Stampin’Up! Oh and I forgot to mention I’ve even been on a free cruise because of Stampin’Up! and I have the pictures to prove it. So in honor of all this I’m going to post every day this month or at least try to, baring a house fire or something of the sorts. Yes it was one year ago this month we had our house fire and wow what a difference a year can make. I’m so thankful for all that the good Lord has brought us through so I think it’s appropriate that my card today is a thank you card.


I made this card as a thank you to my new downline Shar Mohr.  Thank you for hosting a Stampin'Up! party and then signing up Shar.  Welcome to the Stampin'Up! world.

Ok now I have to go and finish what I've got to show you tomorrow.  So please stop by and visit tomorrow.

Blessings,
Renee

1 comment:

Shar Mohr said...

Thanks Renee!! The card is gorgeous by the way. My kit should be here Monday. I'm soooo excited!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails