Saturday, April 3, 2010

It's Not Midnight Yet!

It's getting late here on Saturday night, but the day is not over, so this still qualifies.  I made these little Easter baskets for some precious little girls we know (friends of the family)  No they are not my grandchildren, I'm not old enough for that yet! *wink*

These were made using the Big Shot Scallop Square Die.  The girls loved them and of course what was inside too.  And speaking of the girls.  Here they are just before they colored Easter eggs tonight.
I love 'em to pieces, but I'm so glad I got to come home and only had to get myself ready for bed.  LOL  Well good night all.  Tomorrow morning will come early and it will be a long day filled with church, family and friends and hopefully a nice Sunday afternoon nap.

Happy Easter!
Renee

1 comment:

Kim said...

They are sooo sweet!! Both the girls and the baskets.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails