Thursday, April 22, 2010

Last of the "finished" scrapbook pages

My Lindsay Kay


Here are the last 2 of the scrapbook pages I've got finished.  I have many more to do and hopefully will find the time soon to complete a few more.  If you have any questions on how any of these pages were done, please feel free to contact me.  Everything is SU except for the ribbon in the top photo.

I'll be back tomorrow with some brand new exciting projects I've been working on. You won't want to miss them.

Blessings,
Renee

2 comments:

Heather Leech said...

What beautiful photos and scrapbook pages! I love your daughter's outfits! Is that Tangerine Tango that she's wearing? It's wonderful when our kids dress in SU! colours to make it easier for us to coordinate our scrapbooks!! Beautiful!

Kim said...

Great photos and pages!

You are one proud mama.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails