Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Good Morning!

The sun is shinning!  Yay!  Can't always say that too many days here in Michigan so I thought I'd say it. *grin*  The card I have to show you today is to me a sunny card so the two go hand in hand.  Maybe you have to be in my head to get all this.  Now that's a scary thought, isn't it?  LOL


This was one of the make and takes last night at my party.  Which by the way went very well.  It was good to see all the ladies up north.  Sales were good and I got a booking for July when the new catalog comes out.
I saw this layout  and design on a card by another demo, but I can't find it now so I can't give the proper credit.  If it's yours let me know.  I used different colors on mine.  Apricot Appeal (which is one I'm sad to see retiring) and Lavender Lace.  The Eggplant Envy will be sticking around though.  I used the 5th Aveune Floral which is on sale this month and the Well Scripted for the greeting which will only be available until April 30.  We embossed the Apricot Appeal piece using the Manhatten Flowers Embossing Folder.

Now just for fun, the first person to leave a comment about anything they notice different in this post will get this card sent to them.

Have a great day!
Blessings
Renee

5 comments:

Anne Anderson said...

You listed the colors you used on the card and they are shown in the colors as in the catalog. I like that! :)

Shar said...

Love the card!

Anonymous said...

You have the years you have been in stampinup on your logo. - Myrna

Kim said...

Love the colors! You have given me some inspiration.

Anonymous said...

You printed the name of the color in that color, Apricot Appeal, Lavender Lace, Eggplant Envy. - Myrna

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails