Saturday, November 10, 2007

Baby it's cold

Well, we woke up to no heat this morning. No, we didn't run out of wood, but the circulating pump on the furnace went up. We have a call into the plumber and hopefully he'll return the call soon. This isn't one that Frank can fix--I know unbelievable. The dishwasher is on the fritz too, but he can fix that, but just hasn't had time. He thinks there is something wrong with the pump on that. Are you seeing a pattern here? I am and I'm not liking it. Washing all the dishes by hand........I know I'm spoiled, but I do love my dishwasher. It leaves more time for stamping. *grin*
On to more important things. I've got a couple of things for you today. The JOY wall hanging is using the chipboard available only in the Holiday Mini catalog. If you haven't tried chipboard, you really should. It is so easy to work with and it makes you look like you know what you're doing--that's the part I like. *Ü* The ornament is made using a CD and covering it with designer paper. Speaking of designer paper, did you know that all the Stampin'Up!™ designer series papers are buy 3 get 1 free this month? That's right, through the end of the month buy 3 get 1 free and there is no limit. You can mix and match also. All packs of designer paper are $9.95 and they are double sided as well. Stock up now because when the new Spring/Summer collection debuts in January some of them may not be around. Check out the on-line catalog through my web site at http://www.reneeond.stampinup.net/ . Call me today and order yours.
Hope you enjoy these. Want to see them in person? I'm headed to Myrna Born's shortly to hold her party. I'll have them there. Maybe I'll see you there?
Have a great day and stay warm!
Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails