Sunday, November 11, 2007

It's a simple snowman


Here is a frame I made quick yesterday. I just love to use the white stazon ink on picture frames. It really stamps nice and clean. I used the Simple Snowman (109316) set that is in the current catalog. This is a set that I wanted the minute I saw the catalog this year. I just love the way this turned out.
I will be out to of town for a couple of days and I'm not sure if there will be internet connection so not sure if I'll post or not while I'm gone so I hope this will hold ya for a couple of days. *wink*
Blessings, Renee

1 comment:

Bernie said...

Simple but very nice. Simple is sometimes best. Where did you purchase your frame? Knowing you, is it a $1 store purchase? Love being home so I can check your mail more often. Keep them coming.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails