Sunday, November 25, 2007

Sunday

Yes, it's Sunday and just about time for my Sunday afternoon nap. I love to take a Sunday afternoon nap. It's the only time I allow myself to take a nap and not feel guilty. Guess is goes back to my childhood. We always took a nap, everyone in the house did and if you didn't you had better be quiet somewhere. I just love the calmness and quiet of a Sunday afternoon. Well, before I go nap, here's a couple more things I made yesterday. The card is the same layout as the one yesterday, but different colors and I added glitter which is a little hard to see, but is very pretty IRL. The basket is so fun to make. Look for a make & take night here at my place to learn how to make these soon. You will just love them. Snnnnooooorrrrr...............oh excuse me I must have dozed off..........................Blessings, Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails