Friday, November 23, 2007

My Tree


Here's my version of the trees that everyone seems to be making with the double-sided designer paper. I used the Wintergreen paper for mine. This is pretty easy once you get the hang of it and stop stressing about it all being perfect or at least it was for me. The strips of paper were cut 1/2" x 6 and then looped and stuck to a Styrofoam tree shape with straight pins. The top was made by punching 6 scalloped circle punches and folding in half and gluing back to back. Now back to the Ben Franklin this afternoon/evening to get some more tree forms. Oops! Shouldn't have said that. Don't beat me there. Back to the crafting table to see what else I can make today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. This tree is REALLY cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails