Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Embrace Life


I received my new catty order yesterday, but didn't get a chance to use anything until today. This is a 4 x 4 card and the colors are Regal Rose, Ruby Red, Groovy Guava. The DSP (Designer Series Paper) is the new Ginger Blossom. The stamp set is Embrace Life (111011) and is available in the Spring/Summer 2008 Catalog. I've used the Groovy Guava double stitched ribbon as well and just hi-lighted a few of the blossoms with the white gel pen. I double punched the scalloped circle punch for the embrace life in the corner. Hope you like it and I'll be posting another sample tomorrow using this same set.

Blessings,
Renee

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You lucky girl, I can't wait to get my order from the new caddy!

Anonymous said...

Love the card!!!

Anonymous said...

You go girl! Great card and design. I look forward to the next one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails