Saturday, January 12, 2008

Hey!

Hey, you all are probably wondering what's happened to me and my blog. Guess I've been in a little "funk" lately. Sorry! I'm going to try and be better. Guess I didn't realize how many like to view my blog. You make me feel good.
I had a couple of nice surprises this morning. I awoke to a phone call by Joni Reimann. Joni is always so cheerful. Guess what she wanted? A new catalog of course and I was happy to oblige. Joni is always a ray of sunshine. Then just as I was attempting to take down my Christmas decorations, I get a call from Kelly Thompson to go have lunch. What a nice surprise. Kelly and I had lunch and of course chatted about the new catalog. Where else, but in Pigeon would you see two stampers with catties in hand having lunch and talking stamping--ok maybe lots of places, but not lots of places in Pigeon. It was great and was a real pick-me-upper. Thanks so much Kelly. You are a sweetie and you made my day. I've only known Kelly a year, but yet I feel like we've known each other forever. That's the fun stuff that comes from a great job/hobby like this--making great friends. Enough of me---onto stamping since Kelly was giving me a hard time about no posts.......*grin*




This card is made with the set called Happy Heart Day. It is available in the New Spring/Summer Collection catalog and also as a January Special called the Valentine's Day Bundle--111903, which includes not only the stamp set, but Real Red (109052) and Regal Rose Ribbon 5/8" grosgrain ribbon and Medium Cellophane Bags as well. It's all available for the special price of $33.40 (retail value of $41.35) This special is good through January 31. Call me to order yours. Be looking for more samples this week with this cute set and a tutorial later on how I made the scalloped edge.
Have a great weekend!
Renee




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you posting again. What a beautiful card.

KellyS said...

CUTE! I am so not a Valentine's day card person, but this set is just so cute I may have to buy it someday. Love this card! Thanks for posting, and welcome back!

Anonymous said...

I just love thhi set can't wait to get my bundle! i am glad to see your back....remember I'm watching *grin*

Lastel said...

This is so adorable , one of the cutest I have seen with this set !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails