Wednesday, January 30, 2008

When it rains, it snows and blows

Lots of ways you can take my post title for today. When I posted on Monday I told you I was working to help the Steinman's out, but that changed quickly. By the time I left the office on Monday evening I wasn't feeling the best and by Tuesday morning, I was down for the count. Today is Friday and I think I might live. So just like we started out the week weather wise, I guess you could say I had the same thing health wise. Warm, cold, rain, ice, snow............good old Michigan weather. Ok, so I've lost almost a week and I need to get back to business. Hope you all are staying nice and warm. Look for new postings later.......maybe even today. Until then, did you all receive your Sale-a-bration Mini Catalog? If you have, please leave a comment on this post and let me know that yours arrived safely. If you haven't received yours yet email me and let me know. Sale-a-bration is an exciting time and you won't want to miss out on your chance to receive FREE stamp sets (or as in the case this year, SU exclusive 4 color rub-ons) Call me today to book your workshop or place an order.
Later,
Renee

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I received mine a few weeks ago and have it all figured out for Feb 9th. I know this is bad but I already have my order figured out and ready to go. :)

flip_flop_stamper said...

I received mine, last week, I think. These snow days have me all mixed up! I will see you at Debby's Tues. for a short while anyway.
Ellen

Anonymous said...

Hello- Glad to hear your voice!! I got my catty and want at least 4 things of course!! Later =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails