Monday, January 21, 2008

Guess what this is!


Guess what I covered here. Give up? It is the detergent cup that comes on my jug of laundry soap. Yes, you know me, can't throw anything away. I had washed the cup and it was sitting in my stamp room since before Christmas and believe it or not I had thought about throwing it away when I was cleaning, but instead put it in the pile of "to do" projects. I covered it with the Berry Bliss DS paper. I just love this paper. My words for it are "just yummy." The stamp set is One of a Kind and I used the (110711) Boho Blossoms ($15.95) to punch out the little flowers in the center of the big bloom. The tag is done using the oval punches and I attached it using the Cropadile to punch two holes and then tied my bow. It's so neat to be able to punch a hole through something that thick. Of course it's filled with Reese's Peanut Butter hearts. Those are also "yummy." Enjoy! Renee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And I thougt I was bad saving things for little projects. You are the queen and I bow to you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails