Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Ahhhhhhhhhhh Monday

Oh it's not Monday, but it sure feels like it to me. I think I've got the winter blues, but where I live I guess there is not much one can do about it. I've been catching up on some paper work around here. Seems like a never ending process. Well enough of my woes. Here's a quick card I made to send to a customer along with her receipt for her SAB order. I just can't get enough of this little chick, but I'm sure you've probably noticed this by now. Hope you're not sick of him. Enjoy! (sorry it's a little blurry)
Renee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love this little chick. I can hardly wait to get him.

Anonymous said...

I think this set is great. I might have to order it because of all the neat ideas.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails