Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Baby Cards


Aren't' these just too sweet? I've seen several of these over on SCS and had to try one myself this morning. Very simple to make. Cut your cardstock the long way--4 1/4" x 11 and fold. Using your 1 3/8" round punch, punch a neck and two leg holes. I then added Scalloped circle punches on the pink one and 1 3/8" punches on the blue one along with strips of blue on the arms. Cutting the arms was just a guess thing--I just eyed it so far down and in about a 1/2" inch and then using a ruler (yes, a ruler I know, very technical) and made the slant from the 1/2" in slanted down to the top of the leg hole. Really very easy. I then scored lines on the arms and the crotch (can I say that on my blog? LOL) I added 3 eyelets using my very "cool" Crop-a-dile. Lastly I added "happy new baby" from For a Friend (new hostess set) and Sweet One from So Many Scallops (free Sale-a-bration set). Colors used were Pretty in Pink and Bashful Blue. If you have any more questions please feel free to email me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've been a busy woman -- I check & check & then one day passes & you have 3 new posts. Those baby cards are cute.

Anonymous said...

Love your ideas. I got my order. It was sitting on the kitchen table waiting for me when I got home. I couldn't wait to rip that box open and start going through my new stuff.

Anonymous said...

Renee,
I love these! Where were they 7 months ago? I could have made them for birth announcements. I think I am going to try to make one for a friend that is expecting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails