Thursday, February 7, 2008

Good Egg Chicks

Well with a snow day and Brooke home to do all the housework--(you know I pick on her and make her do all the work around here, don't you?) I was able to get at a little more stamping today. Actually today is the first day I've felt like I might be getting over this flu bug I've had for over a week now. Anyway, if you see Brooke tell her what a good housekeeper she is.
Now back to stamping..........I was surfing SCS and came across this card made by dkessler73 and knew immediately I had to make this using the little sunglass embellishments I've been hoarding. LOL Besides that I had gotten this set over a week ago and haven't had a chance to play with it. The set is called "A Good Egg" and is available in the 2008 Spring and Summer Collection catalog for $20.95. Call me to order your set and you can be stampin' chicks soon.
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails