Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

I want to wish each of you a very Happy Valentine's Day. This card is the one I'm givning Frank today. I can show you now though because he doesn't even go on the computer let alone on the internet. He knows nothing of the things I show and tell you. Now don't you all feel special? *Ü* I used some of the new chunky glitter on this card that will making it's debut in the new Ocassions Mini catalog on March 1. The card base was a card that I had purchased on clearance in a multi-pack a couple of years ago with the idea of adding my own thing to them. I had a couple left and thought why not use them up. I made our girls cards too, but forget to take a pic. Maybe I can show you after they open them tonight. Well I better get going and finish my cupid work. Have a wonderful day!


Renee

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card. I love how you can use your stamps with anything. Another excellent idea shown with pride and ease.

Patty Bennett said...

CUTE card!! Love it! I bet Frank loved it! Hope your Valentine's Day was nice!! Hey... I've added you to my Fave Blogs on my blog... hugs, Patty www.pattystamps.com

Anonymous said...

Hey ,The Card is sooooo....CUTE !!
as usual, you are so creative . It gets me inspired every time I see you samples. Keep them coming . Pam

flip_flop_stamper said...

I love that set, and this card is darling!! Keep up the great work!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails