Friday, July 11, 2008

Bella Rose Bracelets

Good Friday afternoon. I promised you a sneak peak and here is one. Stampin'Up! has some beautiful new designer series papers coming out in August and as a demonstrator I was able to pre-order. The new paper is called Bella Rose. The name even sounds pretty, doesn't it? As some of you know rubber stamping isn't the only craft I enjoy. I also do a little jewelry beading as well and I love it when my two crafts come together. So here you have Bella Rose DSP bracelets. I cut small pieces of paper (3/4" x 3/4") and rolled them and inserted into the tubing. Cut your tubing and you have a bead. Now string onto stretchy cording along with your other beads and there you have your bracelet. Neat huh?

Enjoy you day and I'll try and be back later with some more sneak peaks.
Blessings,
Renee

2 comments:

ruth said...

You are super talented! Those are very cute. :)

Anonymous said...

Talk about a nifty idea. I didn't know you were so multi talented.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails