Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Hump Day--Yeah!

Well "hump day" is just about over with. This is a busy week for me. I have a wedding cake and also a couple of graduation cakes to make for this weekend and I'm trying to work on my trades for convention. Did I mention we leave 2 weeks from yesterday? I am so looking forward to going. Frank and I haven't been away in such a long time so it won't only be for business, but for pleasure as well and a business tax deduction to boot! Can it get any better?

This card is one I made last week. I'm thinking about making a few to trade since I've received a lot of positive comments when I shared it on SCS. When I look at the Sock Monkey it just brings back so many childhood memories. I loved my sock monkey that my aunt made and in fact probably slept with it until I got married. Lucky for Frank huh? LOL

Ok, enough chit chat for tonight. I'm tired and I have a long day tomorrow. Why is it that when I have cakes to make we get a heat wave---guaranteed! I'll share pictures when it's done. Don't worry Shar, everything is under control.
Until later,
Renee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear everything is under control!!! Can't wait to taste the cake on Sat. Thanks for making it, Renee! Stay cool!
Shar

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the cake. I bet it will be beautiful. Shar said she was really excited.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails